none
Cannot type Japanese at iPad OS 13.1.1 RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot type Japanese words using Roman characters.Please fix it!!

iPad Pro 9.7inch with iPad OS 13.1.1

RD Client ver. 8.1.42.1806151351

• Edited by kzs59k15 Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:18 AM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 3:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For advice and suggestion, you could go to the UserVoice site to give feedback, where your comment is highly appreciated.

Here is the link:

https://remotedesktop.uservoice.com/forums/265183-remote-desktop-client-for-ios

Thanks,
    Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:05 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update for your issue? Please feel free to revert back if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 6:01 AM
  • Hi, Jenny

Thank you for your advice about the user voice site.

I posted about this problem at that site. And I'm waiting for update the app. 

At that site, few users posted about same problem, so I think not a few person have a same problem. We are waiting update.

Thanks

Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:46 AM
  • I have met the same problem on beta version 9.4.0 (3043). Simplified Chinese IME (Pinyin) and Traditional Chinese IME (Cangjie) cannot work properly either. I tried to use iOS native input method to input something, but still failed.  

Device: iPad Air (3rd generation), with iPadOS 13.1.2.

RD Client: 9.4.0 (3043) beta

Remote Desktop Host: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (ver 17763.316), 32-bit version. 

• Proposed as answer by VictorZhai 7 hours 12 minutes ago
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:43 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your update and I will move to archive this thread at this moment.

Please feel free to reach us if any questions related RDS and post your query in this forum.

Thanks,

Jenny

23 hours 52 minutes ago
  • Hi,

You could also try the link above and vote or post your feedback there for product team.

Thanks,

Jenny

23 hours 52 minutes ago
  • I also encountered the same problem, my device is "ipad pro 3nd IOS 13.1.2". Simplified Chinese cannot be entered properly in the IOS built-in native keyboard or external keyboard. I tried to install RD Client Beta 9.4.0 (3048) and I couldn't enter characters properly.
    7 hours 4 minutes ago