none
my multi tenant hosted exchange 2013 Emails rejected by gmail

Question

• Hi,

from last one day gmail rejecting my emails with the fallowing error .

mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

ihsan@gmail.com (ihsan@gmail.com)
    Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept email from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

mx.google.com gave this error:
    [159.251.222.67 7] Our system has detected that this message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError for more information. r185si7644795wmd.132 - gsmtp 

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: mail.database.xyz.com

ihsan@gmail.com
    mx.google.com
    Remote Server returned '550-5.7.1 [159.251.222.67 7] Our system has detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1 for more information. r185si7644795wmd.132 - gsmtp'

Original message headers:

Received: from mail-database.xyz.com (192.168.206.167) by
     mail-svr04DB2.voipar.com (192.168.206.167) with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS)
     id 15.0.1076.9; Fri, 6 Apr 2018 07:22:16 -0700
    Received: from mail-database.xyz.com ([::1]) by mail-database.xyz.com
     ([fe80::3559:66eb:cb88:3155%16]) with mapi id 15.00.1076.000; Fri, 6 Apr 2018
     07:22:16 -0700
    To: "ihsan@gmail.com" <@gmail.com>
    Subject: test
    Thread-Topic: test
    Thread-Index: AdPNtDGA602ZGtuxQ6eCeuIr6SzrVg==
    Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 14:22:16 +0000
    Message-ID: <ced8eb37944c45df8057ded3119c1ec1@mail-databse.xyz.com>
    Accept-Language: en-GB, en-US
    Content-Language: en-US
    X-MS-Has-Attach:
    X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
    x-ms-exchange-transport-fromentityheader: Hosted
    x-originating-ip: [181.175.70.24]
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_000_ced8eb37944c45df8057ded3119c1ec1maildatabasexyzcom_"
    MIME-Version: 1.0

any idea?

ihsan

Friday, April 6, 2018 3:32 PM

Answers

• sorry for too much late respond . My problem solved by adding my reverse DNS to but one thing strange when i add my CAS IP it didnt work but when i update reverse DNS of DataBAses it start working and delivering email to gmail but into spam folder ...........  i think i need to add Framwork as well ..

ihsan

• Marked as answer by ihsankhan Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:57 PM
    Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you send message to other public mail provider, for example: Outlook.com mailbox?

From the error message, it indicate that this message is sending from an unsolicited sender, then it is marked as spam and blocked by Gmail.

Therefore, do you register proper SPF record for your mail (each IP address)?
    If not, please do it and wait for update, then send message again for testing.

Moreover, use MXToolBox to check BlockList, and ensure your IP address not under any block list.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.
    Monday, April 9, 2018 5:48 AM
  • Any further concern about your question?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer. Thanks for your cooperation. 

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:23 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry to interrupt your again.
    I just want to check the current status of your question.
    Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide on this issue? 

Please feel free to mark responses as the answer and/or vote them helpful as appropriate.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience! 

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:30 PM
  • sorry for too much late respond . My problem solved by adding my reverse DNS to but one thing strange when i add my CAS IP it didnt work but when i update reverse DNS of DataBAses it start working and delivering email to gmail but into spam folder ...........  i think i need to add Framwork as well ..

ihsan

• Marked as answer by ihsankhan Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:57 PM
    Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:57 PM