550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found # - Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• We needed to create a new mailbox for an existing user and we are getting this error for internal messages:

IMCEAEX-_O=SESC+20MS_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=Roberto+20Murillo+20Mathias+20Costae8d@sescms.com.br
    #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

I am trying for creat a X500 entry for the mailbox but i am confused, is this right?

/O=SESC MS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=Roberto+20Murillo+20Mathias+20Costae8d@sescms.com.br
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:48 PM

Answers

• Hello,

If you want to add x500 email address on mailbox, you can follow this to do that:

Example:

Old/Source legacyExchangeDN = /o=TAILSPINTOYS/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=test2

New proxyAddresses = X500:/o=TAILSPINTOYS/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=test2

Related document for you:

Cannot Reply To Old Emails Or Modify Old Calendar Items After PST Mail Migration

http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2009/05/21/cannot-reply-to-old-emails-or-modify-old-calendar-items-after-pst-mail-migration.aspx

Thanks,

Evan Liu

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

Friday, October 5, 2012 6:52 AM

All replies

• On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:48:35 +0000, Wellington L Moraes wrote:

>
    >
    >We needed to create a new mailbox for an existing user and we are getting this error for internal messages:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >IMCEAEX-_O=SESC+20MS_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=Roberto+20Murillo+20Mathias+20Costae8d@sescms.com.br #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##
    >
    >
    >
    >I am trying for creat a X500 entry for the mailbox but i am confused, is this right?
    >
    >
    >
    >/O=SESC MS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=Roberto+20Murillo+20Mathias+20Costae8d@sescms.com.br

Remove the "@sescms.com.br" at the end. Replace the "+20" with a
    single space. The X500 address should look like this:

/O=SESC MS/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP
    (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=Roberto Murillo Mathias Costae8d

---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
    Friday, October 5, 2012 1:16 AM
  • Hello,

If you want to add x500 email address on mailbox, you can follow this to do that:

Example:

Old/Source legacyExchangeDN = /o=TAILSPINTOYS/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=test2

New proxyAddresses = X500:/o=TAILSPINTOYS/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=test2

Related document for you:

Cannot Reply To Old Emails Or Modify Old Calendar Items After PST Mail Migration

http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2009/05/21/cannot-reply-to-old-emails-or-modify-old-calendar-items-after-pst-mail-migration.aspx

Thanks,

Evan Liu

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

Friday, October 5, 2012 6:52 AM
  • How about the issue, any updates?

Thanks,

Evan Liu

TechNet Subscriber Supportin forum