Missed calls notifications working on some clients, not all RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We have a situation where we are hosting the Skype for Business server 2015 on one of our servers in house. 

We have some clients that can see missed calls, and get the mailnotifications about the missed calls without any problems. 

Then we have some clients who does not receive any notifications at all. They all have the same configuration, and no update has been made on either clients computer. 

It just stopped working for some clients a few weeks ago. 

I have enabled saving of IM conversations etc in Skype, and checked so that everything syncs between Skype for Business and Exchange/Outlook. 

Any idea on what I can check next? 

Thanks

Monday, May 21, 2018 7:16 AM

All replies

• Check This...

From the SFB Client on the Desktop .. Select taskbar on RHS of the screen and Pressing Ctrl key , right click the SFB client and check configuration .

Compare configuration of workign and not working clients for Missed call notifications

Monday, May 21, 2018 7:53 AM
  • I have double checked this now, and there is one row that differs between the working client and the clients that does not work; 

Exum enabled;FALSE;--;   <--- This is from the working client

Exum enabled;TRUE;--;     <--- from a client that don't get it to work

I can of course set that to FALSE on each client that has this problem, but will this affect anything else? 

Monday, May 21, 2018 11:23 AM
  • Hi,

Based on my research, for EXUM is represented for VoicemailEnabled, if the parameter is false, it means that you are not enabled for enterprise voice.

For your issue, because it happens  to specific client, we suggest you rebuild user profile then check again.
    %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

Please also try to do a clean boot on the affected computer.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:55 AM
  • EXUM happens to be Exchange Unified Messaging.. Something missing from unified Messaging policy ?
    • Proposed as answer by Khoj Sahiwala Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:47 AM
    Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:47 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:12 AM