windows 7 itouch or iphone doesnt connect to itunes!! RRS feed

• Question

• So i have the latest version of itunes my computer and Itouch,Iphone are all updated. When i plug in any of them it says required software is not found need to reinstall itunes. Ive reinstalled it twice and still have the same issue. Im lost on how to fix it..please help out thanks
    Sunday, December 11, 2016 10:15 PM

All replies

• Hi azenis88,

First, we could check the steps in the link below provided by official website.

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Then based on my knowledge and search, some people would un-installed every apps from apple(iTunes, QuickTime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Application Support). After that we could now install the newest ITunes to check.

Also apple driver for iphone depends on cable. We could try use a different cable for iphone.

If the issue still insists, I suggest that we could connect the APPLE official support to get help.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:09 AM