none
Junk

Question

• Hi experts plz help me to resolve

1. user complians he is not receiving emails from an application.
    how do i check from the server if the emails are dropping or going to junk

2. one of my other user complians that an internal email is going to junk folder,  even he moves to inbox from junk, again within few minutes the emails moves to junk

Saturday, April 7, 2018 5:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For your question:

1. We could search the message tracking log by running:

Get-MessageTrackingLog -ResultSize Unlimited -Start "3/28/2015 8:00AM" -End "3/28/2015 5:00PM" -MessageSubject <Subject> -Sender "pat@contoso.com"

2. See this in another thread you posted: emails moving to junk foler

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Risingflight,

1. Use delivery reports to track messages https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj150554%28v=exchg.160%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

2. The user should add the address as "Safe Sender" check this article on how to do it https://support.office.com/en-us/article/block-or-allow-junk-email-settings-48c9f6f7-2309-4f95-9a4d-de987e880e46

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, April 8, 2018 3:33 PM
  • Hi,

For your question:

1. We could search the message tracking log by running:

Get-MessageTrackingLog -ResultSize Unlimited -Start "3/28/2015 8:00AM" -End "3/28/2015 5:00PM" -MessageSubject <Subject> -Sender "pat@contoso.com"

2. See this in another thread you posted: emails moving to junk foler

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:39 AM