Win 7 RC and FSX RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am a little bit desapointed about Release Candidate version. Why? Because in Win7 Beta we could use Zooming from 0.30 to 3 or more and it was very helpfull to know that your ACFT was at zoom=1. But in RC we are coming back to Vista where to have the same view from ACFT as =1 (in Win 7 Beta) you must put it on zoom=0.30 (in Win 7 RC) and you can't go in lower zoom  ,  it seems also you can go upper to 512. For us using FSX it is not very important.
    TKS if you can answer.
    Best regards.
    Guy
    Friday, May 8, 2009 10:42 AM

Answers

• To Wolfies2K6,
    I am sorry sir yes you're right ACFT = Aircraft.
    For Zoom settings I will want to go back to the zoom settings we have in Win 7 Beta and not the zoom settings we get now in Win 7 RC (The same we have had with Vista).
    Regards.
    Guy
    • Marked as answer by Nick FV Monday, June 15, 2009 4:47 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:43 PM

All replies

• Guy -

I'm sure you know exactly what you meant to say in your post, but please, consider that not everyone who frequents these forums is up to speed on what you're personally doing. For instance, what do you mean by ACFT? There are a number of possible defintions for that - an abbreviation for Aircraft or it could be any one of a half dozen acronyms  having to do with Army or Air Cadet Fitness Tests (in Canada), Advanced Computer Forensics Tecniques, Abelian Class Field Theory, or Antarctic Confederation of Federal Territories.

Only the computer forensics seems to have anything to do with computers - but I'm not entirely sure where you're going with the Zoom settings.

Please elaborate for us who aren't on the same page! Thanks..!
    Friday, May 8, 2009 11:39 AM
  • To Wolfies2K6,
    I am sorry sir yes you're right ACFT = Aircraft.
    For Zoom settings I will want to go back to the zoom settings we have in Win 7 Beta and not the zoom settings we get now in Win 7 RC (The same we have had with Vista).
    Regards.
    Guy
    • Marked as answer by Nick FV Monday, June 15, 2009 4:47 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:43 PM
  • Wolfie2k6 -  Come on he is asking about Flight Simulator so why would he be putting ACFT in regards to anything other than Aircraft. In other words why would he be putting ACFT for Air Cadet Fitness Tests (in Canada) in a post about FSX? If you do not know the answer to his question do not bother posting and then making it look like you have no idea what he is talking about because he posted ACFT. Lets be productive instead of making others feel like idiots. Guy Daubigeon I knew what you were referring to, but unfortunately do not have the answers for you as I just loaded Windows 7 RC myself and have not had the time to fly and play around with it.
    • Proposed as answer by azmason Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:34 PM
    Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:32 PM