Outlook V16 O365 for Mac - ATP How to turn off - No links will open RRS feed

• Question

• Ok,

Since I got some update from Microsoft for my O365 Premium Outlook V16 I am unable to open a single link in any email.  I just launches a google search page.  This is MOST ANNOYING.

How do I disable this feature?  I am an IT professional and I know what is safe and what's not.  I can find zero setting either within Outlook or my Mac preferences.

Thanks!

• Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:56 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the detailed version of Outlook 2016 for Mac?

>>I am unable to open a single link in any email.  I just launches a google search page

Do you mean that a google search page opens when you try to open a single link in messages?

According to my research, if you are using Chrome, please update it to the newest version and then check the result.

Besides, please reset the default browser and try again. We could also set the default browser to the Safari to check whether the browser cause this issue.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, February 26, 2018 8:16 AM
    Friday, February 23, 2018 5:20 AM
  • Hi,

How is everything going on with this issue?

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 26, 2018 8:15 AM