Presence server Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a 3rd party application that has the ability to integrate with sfb for presence information.  However we have 100% hosted sfb and I do not know what the presence server address is or if any additional sfb config needs to be done
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Bucky 101,

According to your description, I understand that you use SFB online to integrate with 3<sup>rd</sup> party application, you want to know the address (FQDN) of SFB online right?

Based on my research and understanding, you can try the following:

sipdir.online.lync.com
    sipfed.online.lync.com
    webdir.online.lync.com

Our forum is more about SFB on premise, so we suggest you post in SFB online forum, there are more experts will help you with it in that forum, thanks for your understanding and support
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice?auth=1

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:29 AM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:38 AM
  • Are there any update about this issue?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:33 AM
    Monday, April 16, 2018 9:39 AM
  • if the reply is helpful to you, please mark it as an answer.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:14 AM