none
consist of registry preference)

Question

• I have test gpo (consist of registry  preference) if copy registry and paste into another Production GPO it will works I am right? 
    Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    As far as I know, it should work, you could follow the article as below to have a try step by step:
    http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/4/SLN283515/windows-server--how-to-import-a-group-policy-objects-settings-into-another-group-policy-object?lang=EN
    Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
    However, importing test GPO into another new GPO is suggested firstly in order to troubleshoot clearly. And if the test GPO has few registry preference item, I would suggest you manually set up each registry preference in the production GPO. 
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 5:43 AM

• Hi,

Was your issue resolved? If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
    Best Regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, May 08, 2017 1:00 PM