Query and Refresh Data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have published excel pivot table report to SharePoint online (Modern WebPage). But every time I'm refreshing the page, the below warning is displaying. Is there a way to avoid or disable this warning.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:29 AM

Answers

• Hi Elangamban

Unfortunately, your needs cannot be fulfilled.

This warning cannot be disabled in SharePoint online, it seems to be a by-design behavior. 

You can view the information on the user voice page, and once this feature is up-to-date, SharePoint User Voice Admin will reply below.  

In addition, you can also vote this UserVoice and keep monitoring it. The high votes may let the related team pay more attention to this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
    Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.                                                 

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.                

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Elangamban

Unfortunately, your needs cannot be fulfilled.

This warning cannot be disabled in SharePoint online, it seems to be a by-design behavior. 

You can view the information on the user voice page, and once this feature is up-to-date, SharePoint User Voice Admin will reply below.  

In addition, you can also vote this UserVoice and keep monitoring it. The high votes may let the related team pay more attention to this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
    Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.                                                 

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.                

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:53 AM
  • Thank you for the confirmation.

One more thing, Will the background data refresh happen if I upload the excel in SharePoint online.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 9:33 AM
  • Hi Elangamban,

Thank you for your quick reply.

As the second question is a new one, I would suggest you post it in a new thread, it would make others easier to focus on one question in one single thread and it will benefit other community members who stuck with the same question.

In addition, here is the Office forum to discuss the main questions about Office, I recommend you to sharePoint forum to ask questions, thank you for understanding

Best regards

Itch Sun

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 9:37 AM