Include Tieline number in Lync contact card RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to include 'Tieline Number' in Lync contact card through GPO using following registry in Computer configuration and applying to 'Computers' OU:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\contactcard]

"turnoncontacttablabelreplace16"="Tieline Number"

"turnoncontacttabmapireplace16"=dword: 8035001F

"turnoncontacttabadreplace16"="ExtensionAttribute9"

I still don't see the entry 'Common\contactcard' under 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0' due to which I don't see TieLine number in lync contact card.

Any suggestions please?

Friday, March 16, 2018 6:02 AM

Answers

• Hi Svaati,

I assume you had referred to the  document below
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dilip/2016/05/17/customize-contact-cards-in-skype-for-business/

You mentioned that no entry Common\contactcard under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0, you can create it manually.

Please note, before you modifying the registry, please back up it firstly.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Svaati Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:46 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Svaati,

I assume you had referred to the  document below
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dilip/2016/05/17/customize-contact-cards-in-skype-for-business/

You mentioned that no entry Common\contactcard under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Office\15.0, you can create it manually.

Please note, before you modifying the registry, please back up it firstly.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Svaati Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:46 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 6:38 AM
  • Hi Alice,

Thanks for the response. Yes I followed the same link and created registries as below under COMPUTER CONFIGURATION:

Monday, March 19, 2018 8:25 AM
  • Monday, March 19, 2018 8:26 AM
  • Any suggestions please?
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:33 AM
  • Hi Svaati,

What is your client version, 64 bit or 32 bit?
    And what is your OS, 64 bit or 32 bit?
    I did a test in my lab with a Win10 32 bit machine and Office2016 32 bit Skype for Business client, and I could find the changed attribute in my Skype for Business client contact card.
    And I check the blog, it said that the client machine should be able to connect to AD (domain-joined), and Outlook client should be installed. Please check it.

In addition, please try another attribute to see if it can work, such as “mailNickname”.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

• Edited by Alice-Wang Friday, March 23, 2018 9:05 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, March 26, 2018 10:00 AM
    Friday, March 23, 2018 9:04 AM
  • Are there any update about this issue?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, April 2, 2018 8:21 AM
    Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:19 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please mark it as an answer.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:09 AM
    Monday, April 2, 2018 8:21 AM
  • Hi Alice, I recreated the registry properly once again and I can see the attribute. Thank you for the help.
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:47 AM
  • Glad to hear that issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:12 AM