none
how to migrate site pages from sharepoint 2013 on premise to office 365 manually

Question

• Hi All,

i want to migrate single web pages from sharepoint 2013 on premise to office 365 manually.

How can i do it , can any one guide me.

• Edited by PVR1988 Tuesday, October 11, 2016 4:33 AM
    Monday, October 10, 2016 5:05 AM

All replies

• Have a look at below links:

Migrate to SharePoint Online

Migrate to SharePoint Online (O365–SPO) from On-Premise SharePoint using new PowerShell migration APIs
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/nishants/2015/07/18/using-windows-powershell-cmdlets-for-sharepoint-online-o365spo-migration/ 

Here is an article for migrating from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint Online. Also get help from this earlier thread i.e. how to migrate sharepoint 2013 on-premises to office 365 step by step.                                                                                         

Hope this helps!

Migration solution to migrate to-and-from SharePoint and Office 365 along with File Servers, Exchange/Office 365 Public Folders, Google Drive and OneDrive Business to SharePoint Online/On-premise migration.

Monday, October 10, 2016 10:18 AM
  • Thanks stevelane,

i need to migrate single web page from sharepoint 2013 on premise to office 365 manually.

please help.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 4:35 AM
  • You haven't said what help you need. You have created at least 4 nearly identical threads and provided virtually no information in any of them. Bluntly you won't get much useful help and no detailed help without providing more information.
    Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:56 AM
  • Hi Alex,

i want to migrate sharepoint single web page from sharepoint 2013 on premise to office 365 manually.

could you share full steps.

• Edited by PVR1988 Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:07 AM
    Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:05 AM

• Put both pages in edit mode and copy and paste between them. That should work, or you could use the HTML editor to give you a more slick C&P mode.

If that's not suitable or doesn't scale, tell us why.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:18 AM
  • can you elaborate please
    Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:27 AM
  • On what in particular?
    Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:31 AM
  • Hi split the large content atabase in to mutiple CB's,

You could copy the web page from site pages library to other document library and download it in other library in SharePoint 2013 on premise and then upload the web page into the site pages library in SharePoint online.

More reference:

SharePoint Online migration: Manual migration. Why, How?

http://sharing-the-experience.blogspot.jp/2013/10/sharepoint-online-migration-manual.html

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:36 AM
  • Hi split the large content atabase in to mutiple CB's,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:15 AM