RCkey 1 RRS feed

• Question

•  

PLEASE GIVE ME RC1 KEY.I NEED IT BADLY BECAUSE I AM ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS IN MY PC...PLEASE? SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ADD...PLS????
    Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:44 AM

Answers

• Hi

If you are talking about Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) that beta version of Vista expired a long time ago and can no longer be used.

You will need to purchase a new version.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience

Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:57 PM
  • Hi,

For product key issues, you can contact our Customer Service (800) 426-9400 for direct assistance, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:07 AM

All replies

• Hi

If you are talking about Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) that beta version of Vista expired a long time ago and can no longer be used.

You will need to purchase a new version.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience

Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:57 PM
  • Hi,

For product key issues, you can contact our Customer Service (800) 426-9400 for direct assistance, available Monday through Friday, from 6:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time.

Note: Microsoft Customer Service mainly handles issues regarding replacement manuals, disks, drivers and service packs, product IDs, lost CD keys, product orders, policies related to copying software on additional computers, licensing, and product registration.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:07 AM