With Lync can you start a video call to distribution list or Response groups RRS feed

• Question

• We are using a video receptionist using Lync. I am seeing issues trying to start a video call to a D List. It only picks 1 member of the list
    Thursday, July 26, 2012 3:44 PM

Answers

• I think this is the wrong sub forum, you have put this in security.

In Lync 2010 you should be able to right click on a group and start a video call with all people in that group.

Can you create a new group with a couple of internal users and see if that works. I've just tried with a DL and a standard group and it work ok here.

Is it a big or unusual DL?

thanks

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Join over 300 UC Pros who subscribe for blog updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot

Friday, July 27, 2012 7:08 AM

All replies

• I think this is the wrong sub forum, you have put this in security.

In Lync 2010 you should be able to right click on a group and start a video call with all people in that group.

Can you create a new group with a couple of internal users and see if that works. I've just tried with a DL and a standard group and it work ok here.

Is it a big or unusual DL?

thanks

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Join over 300 UC Pros who subscribe for blog updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot

Friday, July 27, 2012 7:08 AM
  • Hi,

Agree with Tom.

And the terminology Response group used in Lync means an Enterprise Voice call management feature.

I think you didn’t mean that.

Regards,

Lisa

Monday, July 30, 2012 7:26 AM