none
Does any way exist to look at my tasks section history on submissions? RRS feed

• Question

• We have a situation where someone has submitted tasks for approval, the manager approved the tasks and it said accepted BUT when they saved and published the plan, the task updates were not in there.  It then of course "wrote over" the updates that were in the tasks in the my work section of the person the tasks were assigned to.  Does anyone know what might have happened or have a recommendation on how to keep this from happening?  Does some sort of My tasks submission history exist that we can go back to for reference in case this happens again....so I don't have to ask the people to print out the my tasks grid for reference each time they submit? (I included the picture below that shows where they were approved....I verified in the My Tasks section that the tasks were back to the orginal "preupdate" status.)

Cletus51

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:55 PM

All replies

• This could be the one of the scenario of task updated being missed by Project server engine. What CU your server and client at?

User can click on the task itself from his "My Task" page and can view the entire history of task updates. If we are looking at scenario described above possibly you may see  user history as submitted and accepted sequence.

Do you have any other resource assigned to the same task? If yes , is other user also experiencing same issue?

Is this issue user or Project Plan specific?

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:46 AM