none
Project Online Status Update History RRS feed

• Question

• Has something changed in the Status updates History page in Project Online? As of last Friday I can only see the 5 days of data in the Status Update History screen and if I put any other dates in the Date range and try to pull them up I get a blank.  Is this something that was changed in a recent update and why would it be changed to not let you look at history. At first I thought maybe a limit had been placed on the display but after experimenting with the date set, I know that is not it.

Any help on what may be causing this is it something in a setting somewhere that our Office 365 administrator changed?

John

Monday, November 2, 2015 12:54 PM

All replies

• Hi John,

If you navigate to the status update history screen, you should just be able to change the view to show the period of time you require.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:24 PM
  • Hi Damean,

I am sorry I wasn't clear it is the Status Approvals History Update screen that I am talking about it has no views just column sort and date selection. 

It is what comes up if you go into Approvals for time Click the History Drop Down and click Status Update.

The problem does not seem to exist if looking at TimeSheet history.

There is something with the data base I thing because I can see anything after 10/28/15, but if I do a date range prior to that date I get a blank report.

Thanks

John

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:11 PM