Outlook emails in Apple Mail? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a POP account in Outlook Mac 2016. As per the needs of my office, I need to switch to Apple Mail urgently. No email exists in my mail account server and the Outlook exports aren't imported in Apple Mail. Is there any easier way doing that?

• Moved by Perry-Pan Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:05 AM
    Monday, August 13, 2018 11:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you set to leave a copy of each message on the server? To check this, please go to Tool > Accounts. Choose your account and then select Advanced. Under Server tab, check if the option is selected.

If not, you could select that option to sync all your messages to the server. And then configure your account on Apple Mail.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:06 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:54 AM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:05 AM
  • Just check whether the reply above is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:54 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried the suggestion above?

Was my reply above helpful to you?

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:21 AM
  • You have two different options for this:

1. Configure the Account in Apple mail
    2. Try MacWareTools OLM to Mbox Converter
    Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:57 PM