none
Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Question

• i have acer e1-571 notebook.running windows 10.from last few days my pc giving this error-Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

A request for the USB device descriptor failed.                                                                                                                             i have tried all kind of suggestions given by microsoft related this problem .but   cant solved.card reader ,pen drive ,external keyboard ,or external mouse no one working.2.some  random  keys  is not working .please fix my issue .
    Saturday, July 15, 2017 6:22 AM

All replies

• Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/unknown-usb-device-device-descriptor-request-failed-windows-10

Hope this helps, Good luck :)

Microsoft MVP (Windows and Devices for IT)

Windows Insider MVP

Windows Help & Support [www.kapilarya.com]

Saturday, July 15, 2017 7:28 AM
  • Hi, 

Since this issue just happened recently, we can try to restore your system back to previous point and see if it can work fine:

This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update, and when you create a restore point manually. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.  

1. Select the Start  button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
    2. Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.
    Note
    If you’re not seeing any restore points, it might be because system protection isn’t turned on. To check, go to the Control Panel, search for Recovery, and then select Recovery > Configure System Restore > Configure and make sure Turn on system protection is selected.

We can also consider that this could be Hardware issue. Would you please contact Acer support for Hardware check?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:59 AM