Google login pop up in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

•  Starting yesterday, when I open Outlook, a pop up is constantly appearing asking me to sign into my google account.  I don't have one, nor do I want one - how do I stop this appearing? My email is otherwise working fine under my own domain.
    Friday, May 31, 2019 12:05 AM

Answers

• You must have accidentally added your gmail into the outlook, go to Outlook -> Files -> account settings -> Account settings -> under the Email Accounts see if any Google account is showing up. if it is , then remove it or save password.

Thanks,

Thuyavan

Friday, May 31, 2019 12:32 AM

All replies

• You must have accidentally added your gmail into the outlook, go to Outlook -> Files -> account settings -> Account settings -> under the Email Accounts see if any Google account is showing up. if it is , then remove it or save password.

Thanks,

Thuyavan

Friday, May 31, 2019 12:32 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information of Thuyavan Ganesan was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 31, 2019 5:55 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:56 AM
  • Thanks Thuyavan,

Strangely, I don't have a gmail account, but possibly some of our other users do, and as I have access to their email, we have 'cross-pollination'. So your answer helped, thankyou.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:58 AM
  • Nice to hear this. Have a great day.
    Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:56 PM
  • Have same issue but account does not appear in outlook profiles or in accounts but continues to prompt. User tried to add google account incorrectly and now prompt continues to popup not allowing user to us outlook
    Thursday, February 6, 2020 2:14 PM