Flicker Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Windows 7 M/C on which I have installed Avaya One-X Agent software and Oracle Jinitiator based TIPPS (URL) whenever users are opening the TIPPS and Avaya One-x and try to do some activity on TIPPS then Avaya One-X application start flickring contineously, However these two applications are working fine sepratly on Windows7 but Avaya One-X start flicker when both application are working simoultaneously, Also these two application are working absolutly fine on XP OS only issue with Windows7, We have updated the MS latest Patch also and checked the display settings as well,Please help me in this regard.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 11:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest you to upgrade the dispaly card's driver to latest version first.

If the issue still occurs, you may boot the computer in Safe Mode to see whether it makes any difference.

Since these applications is provided by 3rd party, so if you have further qustion, please try to contact the publisher for assistance.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:40 AM
    Thursday, September 8, 2011 6:16 AM