OWA certificate warning SBS 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When i try to open OWA it now says the "certificate has expired or issued for a different website address"  Same error for internal or external.  I have checked the cert (GoDaddy SAN) and it is normal, not expiring until 08/2015.  It was working fine then suddenly stopped.  All other services like SMTP and IMAP working fine with same cert.  The OWA address is also listed in the cert properties as alternative subject name.  Checked bindings in IIS for OWA and all is correct.  Why is is saying it as expired?

Thanks

Friday, January 30, 2015 11:07 AM

Answers

• Do we have any Application Delivery Controller For Eg : F5 BIG IP? Or any Network Device that uses Certificates. Please make sure the device is also updated with the new certificate.

Binu Kumar - MCP, MCITP, MCTS , MBA - IT , Director Aarbin Technology Pvt Ltd - Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Proposed as answer by Justin Gu Monday, February 2, 2015 6:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Justin Gu Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:29 PM
    Friday, January 30, 2015 11:19 AM
  • Have you tried rerunning the "Add Trusted Certificate" wizard from the SBS Console? I would try rerunning it, select that you already have the certificate installed and select the certificate that you desire and see if that fixes your issue.
    Friday, January 30, 2015 4:16 PM

All replies

• Do we have any Application Delivery Controller For Eg : F5 BIG IP? Or any Network Device that uses Certificates. Please make sure the device is also updated with the new certificate.

Binu Kumar - MCP, MCITP, MCTS , MBA - IT , Director Aarbin Technology Pvt Ltd - Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, January 30, 2015 11:19 AM
  • Have you tried rerunning the "Add Trusted Certificate" wizard from the SBS Console? I would try rerunning it, select that you already have the certificate installed and select the certificate that you desire and see if that fixes your issue.
    Friday, January 30, 2015 4:16 PM