MDT 2012 SP1 rebooting through image deployment RRS feed

• Question

• I have a MDT 2012 SP1 and WDS running on a Windows 2008 R2 server.   After booting into the Lite Touch Windows PE and configuring the install.  Half way through the image deployment the PC reboots.  I then have to redo the process over again.   After the image completes and the PC reboots, I get a the ZTI Tatto error code 9601.     Also this only happens when I'm imaging more than one PC at a time.

Thanks.

Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:07 PM

All replies

• I have only seen this issue once, and it was because the user started deleting steps out of the task sequence, specifically the Gather step right before Tattoo. Did you by chance remove anything from the task sequence or edit the script itself?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:37 AM
  • I have not disabled any steps or edited the scripts in any way.  The process works fine for one PC but when I start deploying to multiply PC's that is where the trouble begins.
    Friday, June 14, 2013 12:58 PM