none
problem with csv

Question

• Hello,

i have 4 nodes in cluster and i use 4 share volumes and after power outage 3 volume not up,

i use mirror csv and the shared volume on each host machine.

after a lot mess with the cluster i think i screw it more, my question is:

have any option to connect to the volumes and try save the data from the volumes?

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You can login to the node, and visit the C:\ClusterStorage. You can see the volumes attached with this host, and you can choose the volume, and double click it to access the data.

Please make sure the storage device is running, and the nodes can communicate with the storage device over the network.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:50 AM
  • i use the csv on the each host, i dont have any SAN or NFS storage and the volume not avaiable in the c:\clustersorage
    Sunday, March 25, 2018 1:32 PM
  • Hello,

So, what' the type of the storage? It's S2D, iSCSI or File server?

Is the storage device up and running? Can you access the storage device directly?

Best regards,

Andy Liu 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 7:15 AM
  • its S2D, i can see the HDD in disk management but cant touch them and cant mount them

and also they protected by S2D, but cant load the raid (mirror) from failover cluster role.

also the pool in failover cluster failed and cant load either

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:37 AM