How to combine two inboxes in Outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there,

I have two inboxes, one is Hotmail (Microsoft exchange) and other is Gmail (IMAP) and I want to combine them.

When I go in account settings and click on the email, it does not give me 'Change folder' option at the bottom.

I am using Windows 10 and it is for my laptop.

Please help.

Thank you

Taimoor

Friday, May 11, 2018 8:23 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You can directly add under the outlook with the help of pop3/IMAP account configuration on your outlook client,

Please follow the POP3/IMAP account configuration details listed in the below article link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/pop-and-imap-email-settings-for-outlook-8361e398-8af4-4e97-b147-6c6c4ac95353

Cheers,

Saurabh

Please remember to mark the solution as the answer using "Mark as Answer". If you find a solution to be helpful, please use Vote as Helpful

Saturday, May 12, 2018 8:23 AM
  • Hi,

As far as I know, the "Change Folder" button doesn't exist for IMAP account. Please follow Saurabh's suggestion to configure the account as a POP account and then change the delivery location.

If you have further concern, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:48 AM
    Monday, May 14, 2018 2:11 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether the replies above are helpful to you.

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:54 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Monday, May 21, 2018 1:34 AM