New Computer with micsoft window 10 failure RRS feed

• Question

• after setting up new HP computer work for week or so and fail last night it has gone blank will not load anything. Not sure is software or hard ware issue. I do not know to make it load manually.  Checking to see if Microsoft has me locked out for some reason.  very limit skills with new windows 10 functions. I been using windows 7 on old computer. Had to confirm with outlook team my identity couple of times with outlook email, not sure if this is related to my issue.
    Saturday, January 25, 2020 4:45 PM

All replies

• Hi William,

Welcome to our forum, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client. Is there something wrong with your Outlook client?

Please provide more details about your Outlook client issue so I can do further research.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 27, 2020 7:21 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:57 AM