none
I have Project Professional 2010 and installed on my computer I cannot get past the project server window RRS feed

• Question

• I use MS Project a lot on another PC I have at home but I travel a lot thus I wanted to be able to use my Mac Book.  I have not used MS Project on my new Mac Book.  New computer (Mac Book Pro), new software.

I have purchased MS Project Professional 2010 online and have downloaded it onto my Mac Book.  I have downloaded the 32 bit version of Project as that is the version which is compatible with MS Office.  I previously downloaded the 64 bit version but it confirm incompatibility.

I have installed Windows 10 and Office 365 and are both working well in Parallels.  When opening Project it will not let me past the project server account window. It will not accept me nominating the computer as the default server.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Shaun,

If you open the Project Web App Accounts, can you set the computer to default?

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:36 AM
  • Shaun - Why the duplicate post?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-project/ms-project-professional-2010-will-not-open-once/705e8ca0-de06-479f-a0f3-13bacf74525c

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:29 PM