Getting this error When trying SP Initiated Logon , and we do the idp initated logon we get the error invalid request RRS feed

• Question

• Encountered error during federation passive request.

Additional Data

Exception details:
    Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.RequestFailedException: MSIS7000: The sign in request is not compliant to the WS-Federation language for web browser clients or the SAML 2.0 protocol WebSSO profile.
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.Dispatchers.UnknownRequestDispatcher.DispatchInternal(PassiveContext context)
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(PassiveContext context)
       at Microsoft.IdentityServer.Web.PassiveProtocolHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    Monday, May 30, 2016 10:35 AM

All replies

• Well, the error message says it all :)

Do you have a sanitized fiddler trace to share with us? Or maybe just the URLs the application is using to redirect the user to the ADFS server? Anything?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Monday, May 30, 2016 11:37 AM
  • I can give the urls let me message you , i have santized fiddler also 
    Monday, May 30, 2016 2:25 PM
  • Can you message me , because I am not able to find that option on my side
    Monday, May 30, 2016 2:30 PM
  • You can upload this on a OneDrive and share the link here.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 1:08 PM