none
Lync Monitoring Reports retention

Question

• Hi

I would like to view the 'User Registration Report' for the past 12 or 18 months, but it seems the database only contains data for the past six months. Is there any way to change that?

Thanks in advance.

/Michael

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 8:23 AM

All replies

• In the control panel, under Monitoring and Archiving, check your retention policies for call detail recording and set that to however long you want to keep the data.  Repeat for the quality of experience retention on the next tab as well.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Eason HuangModerator Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:35 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by MGLDK1 Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:44 AM
    Wednesday, December 09, 2015 5:02 PM
  • Hi,

You can set CDR and QoE retention policy with the help of the link below:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn720332(v=ocs.15).aspx

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:37 AM
  • Hi

Thank you for your reply. I already checked these and they are set to 365 days so it seems, they don't include the 'User Registration Report'.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:15 AM