how to open a new tab in edge RRS feed

• Question

• I have transited to IE to Edge. But it open the link in a new window instead of a new tab.

how to make Edge act as IE and Chrome do?

I've searched the internet to find a solution, but the answers are not what I want.

Monday, June 22, 2020 3:58 PM

Answers

• Hi colin,

You can open a new tab in this way:

Right click > Open in new tab, or  middle mouse click.

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi colin,

You can open a new tab in this way:

Right click > Open in new tab, or  middle mouse click.

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:01 AM
  • thanks your reply.

can you tell me how to set this setting by default, it maybe more convenience in this way

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 1:56 PM