none
owa2 downloads RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting owa2 downloads at a rate of 20 per minute. i have no idea what they are and why and cannot stop them.please help
    Tuesday, February 26, 2019 9:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Nancy,

Could you be more specific on the issue you are encountering? What does owa2 refer to? Is it a website, a folder, or a file? If it's a folder or a file, what's the path the the folder/file is located?

If I've misunderstood anything, feel free to let me know.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 2:43 AM
  • Hello Nancy,

Any update here?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 1, 2019 9:23 AM
  • If her issue is anything like mine it is the following:
    - Work office365, outlook.office.com/owa/...
    - Using Chrome
    - files of the name ev.owa2 get triggered for automatic download every 20 seconds or so.
    - the owa2 files appear entirely empty (0KB)

The issue only seems to be occurring on my machine for whatever reason. I had the issue before and it stopped, now it's started again. For now I have just set outlook.office.com as blocked for automatic downloads, so I at least don't have the owa2 file issue.
    Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:48 PM