none
How to Export Resource Calendar

Question

• We have a handful of conference rooms as Resources in O365 (all cloud, no on-prem).  I have just spent an hour trying to figure out how to export a calendar for one of these rooms as .csv as a precursor to loading them into our Events Management platform.  I have tried from the Mac desktop client, I have tried from the Windows desktop client, and I have tried from OWA and failed miserably.  I found a technet note about doing it with PowerShell, but that seems to require on-prem Exchange.

Am I missing something simple?  I am a full Delegate on the resource, and an Admin on our Domain.  Access (or getting it) isn't a problem.

Or is this just harder than it ought to be?

Help.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:19 PM

All replies

• You can grant yourself Full Access permissions on the room mailbox, configure it in Outlook and export from there. If you want to do it via PowerShell, you need to use some EWS-based script such as the one here: http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2015/03/export-calendar-items-to-csv-file-using.html
    Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:44 AM
  • Hi Romeyn,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 18, 2018 8:59 AM