none
I7 7.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am getting more and more errors Event ID 5011:

A process serving application pool 'WSSTeamAppPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was '9428'. The data field contains the error number.

followed later on by Event ID 5002:

Application pool 'WSSTeamAppPool' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

How to trace deeper the origin of the failures

I know who is using the Application Pool WSSTeamPool but which collection would be really helpful

and then if I could go down below...

Thanks,

Dom

System Center Operations Manager 2007 / System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 / Forefront Client Security / Forefront Identity Manager

Friday, January 24, 2014 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I opened a case with Microsoft Premier Support but unfortunately it is Friday and the activity on the SharePoint environment is decreasing so I have to wait Monday to get more info as so far in the morning we got the issue but after setting up everything there is no more issue...

in progress

Thanks,

Dom

System Center Operations Manager 2007 / System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 / Forefront Client Security / Forefront Identity Manager

Saturday, January 25, 2014 4:53 AM