none
need advice to deploy GPO for automatic play video in client

Question

• Hi guys,

i need advice, management in my company, need to show pop up video/text on client desktop in the random hours, and the video cannot be close by users/client while video playing.

is this possible using GPO ?, or anyone ever implement request like this?.

thank you.

-JS-

Friday, May 18, 2018 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in our forum.

According to my knowledge, we may need a script as we couldn’t achieve your needs by group policy directly.

I would suggest you create a new thread in PowerShell forum or other script related forum to get more help.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?forum=winserverpowershell

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 21, 2018 3:06 AM
  • Hi William,

Thanks for advice,

yes i mean, i need script to show pop up video/text, then use gpo to distribute to client.

thank you.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:35 PM
  • Hi William,

Thanks for advice,

yes i mean, i need script to show pop up video/text, then use gpo to distribute to client.

thank you.

Hi,

So, my suggestion is create a new thread in PowerShell forum or other script related forum to get more help about the script, then we could use scheduled tasks to run the script on clients.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:42 AM