IVR Sensitivity RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Exchange 2013 with Lync 2013. I've been getting reports that the IVR system on the auto-attendants is overly sensitive, to the point of not being useful. Basically any background noise trips the IVR, eventually directing the call to the receptionist. As this kind of defeats the purpose of having an auto attendant, I was wondering if there was anything that I should check to try and alleviate the issue.

Scott

Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:51 PM

All replies

• I don't believe anything is configurable on the Exchange side to reduce sensitivity unfortunately. 

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:06 PM
  • Were you able to resolve the issue?  Do you have a gateway?  Depending on the gateway, you may be able to ease this there as well.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:14 PM