none
Digital Sign and Shared Mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what steps need to be done to let user sent digital sign message from shared mailbox?
    He have his own certificate he can sent sing messages from his private mail but when try to send it form shared mailbox he get error "Invalid Certificate", dose the user need to get shared mailbox certificate or is there any other way to set up it? We work on Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010 and Windows XP.

Regards

Kamil

Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:07 AM

Answers

•  I just test it that when I add the shared mailbox certificate it works but my question is if there is other way to set it up for all delegates of the shared mailbox without adding them certificate.

Hi Kamil,

As I know, this is the way to send digital signed mails for the shared mailbox.

Frank Wang
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by emma.yoyo Wednesday, April 3, 2013 2:19 AM
    Friday, March 29, 2013 6:32 AM
  • if there is other way to set it up for all delegates of the shared mailbox without adding them certificate.

You may create a transport agent or gateway that sign the outcoming email from the sharemailbox, however they are not native to exchange.

Bruce Jourdain de Coutance - Consultant Exchange http://brucejdc.blog.free.fr

Friday, March 29, 2013 10:12 AM

All replies

• Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:33 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for you replay, but I know how to send a message with digital sign and I know how to set it up, the problem is when user try to send sign message form shared mailbox added to her outlook, I just test it that when I add the shared mailbox certificate it works but my question is if there is other way to set it up for all delegates of the shared mailbox without adding them certificate.

Regards

Kamil

Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:55 AM
  •  I just test it that when I add the shared mailbox certificate it works but my question is if there is other way to set it up for all delegates of the shared mailbox without adding them certificate.

Hi Kamil,

As I know, this is the way to send digital signed mails for the shared mailbox.

Frank Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 29, 2013 6:32 AM
  • if there is other way to set it up for all delegates of the shared mailbox without adding them certificate.

You may create a transport agent or gateway that sign the outcoming email from the sharemailbox, however they are not native to exchange.

Bruce Jourdain de Coutance - Consultant Exchange http://brucejdc.blog.free.fr

Friday, March 29, 2013 10:12 AM