Problem Create Mailbox Exchange 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3 RU1 on DAG and both Nodes running on Windows Server 2003 R2, my issue is when create a new mailbox for user, the wizard stop with error:

I verify and System Attendant service is Running, I restart this service but not solve. I try to create mailbox from CAS andget the same result.

Any ideas for solve this?

Thanks.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 12:27 AM

Answers

• Hi aocox,

Thank you for your question.

First of all, we could use the following command to check Exchange 2007 connect to correct DC and make sure DC replicate without any problems:

$AdminSessionADSettings

In addition, we could make sure Microsoft Exchange system attendant services is running on all Exchange DAG server,

Then, we could refer to the following steps to recreate CNO(if you have used):

1.      Go to Start > Cluster Administrator.
    2.      In a right pan select “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” right click on it and brings it offline.
    3.      Take the properties of “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)”, under its property select the parameter tab.
    4.      Remove both checks from check boxes and then click apply and ok.
    5.      Bring “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” online and then bring it offline again.
    6.      Follow the Steps 2 and 3 and checked the uncheck boxes.
    7.      Bring “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” online, when it becomes online then
    8.      In left pan bring “<Cluster Name>” online under “Groups”.
    9.      Now verify the existence of “<Cluster Name>” computer object name in Active Directory

If not, we could check if there are any errors in application log and send them to ibsexc@microsoft.com for our troubleshooting.

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:14 AM

All replies

• Hi aocox,

Thank you for your question.

First of all, we could use the following command to check Exchange 2007 connect to correct DC and make sure DC replicate without any problems:

$AdminSessionADSettings

In addition, we could make sure Microsoft Exchange system attendant services is running on all Exchange DAG server,

Then, we could refer to the following steps to recreate CNO(if you have used):

1.      Go to Start > Cluster Administrator.
    2.      In a right pan select “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” right click on it and brings it offline.
    3.      Take the properties of “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)”, under its property select the parameter tab.
    4.      Remove both checks from check boxes and then click apply and ok.
    5.      Bring “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” online and then bring it offline again.
    6.      Follow the Steps 2 and 3 and checked the uncheck boxes.
    7.      Bring “Network Name (<Cluster Name>)” online, when it becomes online then
    8.      In left pan bring “<Cluster Name>” online under “Groups”.
    9.      Now verify the existence of “<Cluster Name>” computer object name in Active Directory

If not, we could check if there are any errors in application log and send them to ibsexc@microsoft.com for our troubleshooting.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:14 AM
  • Thanks for your reply Jim Xu.

I verify and Exchange nodes sucessfully connect to Domain Controllers and System Atendant service is running on all nodes.I try to apply process describe above for create CNO but i not known impact that this cause, and when disable Kerberos Authentication appear Warning, It is normal? or I have some consideration before you apply this?

Thanks for your help
    Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:45 PM
  • Hi Aocox,

We suggest you do it out of product time.

In addition, we could backup Exchange before we rebuilt it.

Best Regard,

Jim

Jim Xu

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:33 AM