none
How to Create Teams for groups in office 365 as a bulk? RRS feed

• Question

• HI.

I tried to create teams for groups that i am having already in my office 365 tenant. It can be done manually by going to the group and then clicking on create team. But in my case I am having more than 1300 groups in my tenant and I need to create teams for each of them. I’ll will take too much time and will be exhaustive to create teams for groups by above said way. Is there any way to create team for each group that I have as a bulk using powershell? I searched but coulsnt find any answer and tried alone but failed to perform that as a bulk.

Is there any possible way to do this.

Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:00 AM

All replies

• When you crosspost the same question at the same time to different forums you should at least post links to the other forums along with your question to avoid people willing to you help making their work twice or more.

https://powershell.org/forums/topic/creating-microsoft-teams-teams-for-available-groups-in-office-365-in-bulk/

Thanks

Live long and prosper!

(79,108,97,102|%{[char]$_})-join''

Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:19 AM

• Hi,
    Was your issue resolved? 
    If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.
    If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.
    If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
    Best Regards,
    Yang Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 3, 2020 5:30 AM