SSAS KPI & PerformancePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Good Evening All,

Here's my issue; I've created
    a KPI within SSAS 2012 that shows the actual vs target costs for each business
    division that my customer supports. I've imported the KPI into a Scorecard
    report within PerformancePoint 2010. Within the scorecard I drag over an
    organization chart hierarchy that displays all divisions as the last child from
    the root. Testing was successful all costs were showing as expected and then I
    added the scorecard to a dashboard page and after I've deployed my KPI\scorecard
    report, everything is working as expected. Each division shows a collapse\expand
    next to a parent that has children.

Next I needed to add a dimension
    filter that list all divisions, which allow the users to pick and choose which
    division to show within the scorecard report. After I added the filter to the
    dashboard page and connect the filter with the scorecard report and then
    deployed, everything works except the collapse\expand is missing for all the
    divisions, but it appears for the root element???

Any
    ideas???

Please Help

Make sure you mark my reply as the answer if it had solved your request. Brandon M. Hunter MCTS - SharePoint 2010 Configuration

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your question. 

I am trying to involve someone more familiar with this topic for a further look at this issue. Sometime delay might be expected from the job transferring. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,
    Charlie Liao

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:32 AM
  • Hi,

Your question falls into the paid support category which requires a more in-depth level of support. Please visit the below link to see the various paid support options that are available to better meet your needs.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Jun Zh - MSFT Microsoft Online Community Support

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:17 AM