What happened to the Notebook template on Word? RRS feed

• Question

• One of my favorite templates on Word was the Notebook template with the audio sync-up. I'm so disappointed getting this new 2013 version and not seeing it under Templates. Please if you continue to have this template with the 2013 version of Office, tell me how to find it. If it is no longer available, please make an app to add to this version of Word for all who found this template such an irreplaceable part to the Word program.

Thank you,

Deborah

mrsbholyangels@gmail.com

• Edited by MrsbHA Saturday, June 6, 2015 7:48 PM
    • Moved by L.Hl Monday, June 8, 2015 2:18 AM
    Saturday, June 6, 2015 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hi MrsbHA,

This forum is to ask questions and comment about developing apps for Office 2013. Your issue is more related with Word template which is a product feature, I will move this thread to the more related forum.

Reference: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=word

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 8, 2015 2:12 AM
  • I also thought that notebook was extremely useful as an intermediate when copying information stored in a PDF format into word. I could first copy the pdf file info I wanted, then dump it into notebook and then copy the notebook form into word.
    Wednesday, March 16, 2016 9:41 PM
  • I believe that was a Word for Mac template. I'm not sure.If this is the case, search on a forum about Word for the Mac.

Also have you looked into OneNote?

Templates are not a part of an App, they are files used by Word.

Charles Kenyon Madison, WI

Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:11 AM
  • To add to what Charles has said, the MacWord forum is here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macword?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

Monday, March 21, 2016 6:51 PM