none
Accessibilty settings RRS feed

• Question

• I have an elearning course in 17 languages.  IE11 accessibility settings change the font the course is built in and often this creates fatal errors in the display of the course.

I am creating a visual guide using screen shots to show users how to unselect all the accessibility settings so that the fonts the course has been built with are used.

My question is: are the settings layout the same for all language versions of IE11, so that even if they don't understand the script, the buttons they need to click (after hitting the settings wheel) will be in the same positions - especially for languages that go right to left such as Hebrew and Arabic?

thanks

• Edited by Sash28 Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:34 AM bad expression
    Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

the problem may be with the website that hosts the e-learning courses…

you should include links to problem websites with your questions so that we can visit them to test.

try View>Encoding... make sure Unicode (utf-8) is checked... web pages in Japanese and some other languages may not display properly on English or other versions of windows because of the way the website has been programmed. You will need to download and install the language packs for other languages to support legacy code-page encoding on sites that do not declare a charset that is natively supported on your version of windows.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-u

Rob^_^

Thursday, June 7, 2018 12:26 AM