none
Timesheet history page error RRS feed

• Question

• hello every one

in project server 2013 - approval center  , when I click history ribbon , timesheet button I get below error

does anyone help me

Server Error in '/' Application.

Your request has failed for an undetectable reason; you may need to
    contact your system or database adminstrator.

Description:
    An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
    request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and
    where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:
    Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException: Your request has failed for an
    undetectable reason; you may need to contact your system or database
    adminstrator.

Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the
    current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the
    exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
    [SPException: Your request has failed for an undetectable reason; you may need to contact your system or database adminstrator.]
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.ApplicationPages.ReviewTSPage.<LoadReviewData>b__6(PSI psi, PSClientError err) +133
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJContext.HandleTryPSIErrors(UInt32 ulsID, SoapException se, String scopeName, Action`2 onError, Func`1 rethrow) +361
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJContext.TryPSITag(UInt32 ulsID, String scopeName, Action`1 tryBlock, Action`2 catchBlock, Func`1 rethrow) +221
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJContext.TryPSITag(UInt32 ulsID, StackFrame frame, Action`1 tryBlock, Action`2 catchBlock, Func`1 rethrow) +149
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.ApplicationPages.ReviewTSPage.LoadReviewData(Boolean fromCache) +427
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.ApplicationPages.ReviewTSPage.PJWebPage_OnLoad(EventArgs e) +954
       Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJWebPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +146
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +95
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2936

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:36 AM