how to backup windows updates RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    Is it possible to create a backup of windows updates?  So that I can install them localy when a fresh copy of windwos is installed.
    "I use VC++ 8.0"
    Monday, December 15, 2008 6:19 AM

Answers

• mahmoodn said:

Hello,
    Is it possible to create a backup of windows updates?  So that I can install them localy when a fresh copy of windwos is installed.

"I use VC++ 8.0"

This the forum for Windows Vista Desktop UI related issues.

For better assistance please ask for help in the Microsoft Windows Update specific newsgroup.
    In your newsreader:
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate
    Via Web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate

Thank you for understanding.

[If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

Vincenzo Di Russo - Microsoft MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security - Since 2003
    • Marked as answer by Andy Song Friday, December 26, 2008 8:20 AM
    Monday, December 15, 2008 6:41 AM

All replies

• mahmoodn said:

Hello,

"I use VC++ 8.0"

This the forum for Windows Vista Desktop UI related issues.

For better assistance please ask for help in the Microsoft Windows Update specific newsgroup.
    In your newsreader:
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate
    Via Web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate

Thank you for understanding.

[If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

Vincenzo Di Russo - Microsoft MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security - Since 2003
    • Marked as answer by Andy Song Friday, December 26, 2008 8:20 AM
    Monday, December 15, 2008 6:41 AM
  • OK thanks
    "I use VC++ 8.0"
    Monday, December 15, 2008 7:05 AM
  • mahmoodn said:

OK thanks

[...]

YW. Glad to help and thank you for your feedback.
    Good luck!

Monday, December 15, 2008 7:08 AM