Meeting shows "waiting in lobby" even after organizer accepted RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

We have been using Skype for Business for joining meetings hosted by another organization.

Today I tried to join the meeting as usual by opening the link in IE.  It launched Skype for Business and displayed a "waiting in lobby" window, which did not go away even after the organizer accepted me.

Other people from our network were able to join the meeting normally.

Please advise.

Edit:

Running version 16.0.4417.1000

• Edited by AlexO Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:32 PM
    Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:18 PM

All replies

• Hi ALexO,

Did you mean the issue only happen to you and others all working fine?

If this is the issue, please try to delete cache files for your SFB client.

Moreover, please compare user attributes between the affected user and other normal users, if any difference, please try to modify it then test again, please refer to
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg398125.aspx

Install the latest update for your SFB client.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:36 AM
  • Hello Alice,

The link that you provided is for the server, which I have no access to.

Where are the cache files to delete?

Just to reiterate, this is a about a group conference call hosted on a different organization's server.  It used to work fine for me until yesterday, and still works fine for other people in my organization.

I have not changed any settings.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:44 PM
  • Hi AlexO,

The cache files for SFB 2016: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:43 AM
    Friday, April 28, 2017 1:39 AM