none
Microsoft Project 2013, error when trying to Save As PDF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

After using Microsoft Project 2013 for a while, I faced this error when I try to save the Microsoft Project to PDF (Image's below)

Does anyone know what is the cause and how to resolve this issue?

Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:50 AM

Answers

• Suharmin --

Has the Save to PDF feature ever worked since installing Microsoft Project 2013.  Have you installed Service Pack 1 and the February 2014 cumulative update?  If not, I would recommend you do both of these steps and then try saving to PDF again.  If you still have problems, I would recommend you run a repair on your Microsoft Project 2013 through the Control Panel.  Please let us know if any of this helps.  Thanks!

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Suharmin Friday, May 23, 2014 12:09 PM
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:46 AM

All replies

• Suharmin --

Has the Save to PDF feature ever worked since installing Microsoft Project 2013.  Have you installed Service Pack 1 and the February 2014 cumulative update?  If not, I would recommend you do both of these steps and then try saving to PDF again.  If you still have problems, I would recommend you run a repair on your Microsoft Project 2013 through the Control Panel.  Please let us know if any of this helps.  Thanks!

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Suharmin Friday, May 23, 2014 12:09 PM
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:46 AM
  • Hi Mr. Dale, Do the updates already included in windows update? Cause I always installed any updated from windows update Also how can I know if the Microsoft Project 2013 already installed the updates or not?
    Friday, May 23, 2014 8:37 AM
  • Suharmin --

I do not believe that updates for Microsoft Project 2013 are included in Windows Update, unless you specify this during the final stage of the installation and activation process with Microsoft Project.  To find out what level of update you have applied, click File > Account > About Microsoft Project.  Look at the number at the top of the dialog.  I have SP1 installed, along with the February 2014 CU, so my number is 15.0.4569.1504.  What do you see?  If your number is less than that, you need to download and install SP1 and the February 2014 CU.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, May 23, 2014 11:16 AM
  • Hi Mr. Dale,

Mine is 15.0.4569.1504 same as yours

Also I've tried repair the Microsoft Project from Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program and it solved my problem.

Never thought that repairing would solve my problem.

Thanks for the help

Friday, May 23, 2014 12:09 PM
  • Suharmin --

You are more than welcome for the help, my friend!  :)

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, May 23, 2014 12:58 PM