SUPERAntiSpyware scan RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot delete detected items after the scan. 
    Thursday, January 4, 2018 12:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Outlook forum. This forum is for general questions and feedback related to Outlook (all versions) as they pertain to the IT Pro community.

>>I cannot delete detected items after the scan.

Was this problem occurred in Outlook client? If so, please provide more detailed information so that we can help you better.

If this is a SUPERAntiSpyware issue, it is encouraged to contact SUPERAntiSpyware customer service for better response.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, January 5, 2018 7:53 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, January 10, 2018 8:58 AM
    Friday, January 5, 2018 7:53 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply helps.

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members, who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, January 8, 2018 7:07 AM
    Monday, January 8, 2018 7:07 AM