none
Crawl Property not generated for new columns nor create Manage Property.

Question

• I am using SharePoint Online for development based on a client requirement. I have created a list and added items in the same. I re-indexed the site and the list manually. After one hour while checking the crawl properties in SharePoint site admin, the crawl properties of respective columns for the list were not created.

And I tried to create a Managed property for the existing Crawl property, the following error occurred,

The settings could not be saved because of an internal error: The search service is not able to connect to the machine that hosts the administration component. Verify that the administration component '0edf5a43-4270-4161-9cda-d7b249e79628' in search application 'Search' is in a good state and try again
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

This forum is used to ask questions and comment about developing Office add ins(Office.js API)

Since your issue is related to SharePoint Online, I would move this thread into the following forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicessharepoint

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:52 AM
  • I am still stuck with this issue. Please help with a solution ASAP. I have a very tight deadline to complete this task.

Much Appreciated.

Thanks

Friday, March 17, 2017 11:12 AM