Where can I find a radio butoon symbol, image for documentation purposes in Microsoft Word RRS feed

• Question

• I have to document a procedure and am looking for a radio button symbol, image in order to put together some procedure documentation in Microsoft Word.

I looked in Wingdings, Wingdings2, and Wingdings3 but can't really find a symbol that best depicts a radio button in what I'm trying to document.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your review and am hopeful for a reply.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:59 PM

Answers

• Wingdings character 164, perhaps? Or Arial Unicode character 25C9?

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Proposed as answer by Charles Kenyon Friday, October 30, 2015 1:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Friday, November 6, 2015 7:52 AM
    Friday, October 30, 2015 7:39 AM

All replies

• Hi ITBobbyP,

This forum is used for discussing about Office developing issue, your issue is more related with Word product feature, I will move this thread to the more related forum.

Reference: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=word

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 30, 2015 2:45 AM
  • Wingdings character 164, perhaps? Or Arial Unicode character 25C9?

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Proposed as answer by Charles Kenyon Friday, October 30, 2015 1:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Friday, November 6, 2015 7:52 AM
    Friday, October 30, 2015 7:39 AM
  • If you are a licensed user of Visual Studio you may download the Visual Studio Image Library from Download Visual Studio Image Library

There are specific license requirements for use and redistribution of the icons that are spelled out in the EULA for the image library and a link to that EULA is provided on the download page in the "install instructions" section.
    Friday, October 30, 2015 12:52 PM