Win 7 update error RRS feed

• Question

• My win 7 cant install any updates. every time I check for updates I get this error:

"WindowsUpdate_8007370A" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

When I search for it in the Microsoft page it asks me to check my spelling (realy)

I have no updates you can imagine I get a few Blue screens during the week. 

Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:27 AM

Answers

• How do I reset Windows Update components?

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

• Proposed as answer by Karen Hu Saturday, July 4, 2015 8:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, July 8, 2015 5:31 AM
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:36 AM
  • Hi,

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. Thus please also use the DISM or System Update Readiness tool to fix the Windows corruption errors:

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:48 AM

All replies

• How do I reset Windows Update components?

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:36 AM
  • Hi,

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. Thus please also use the DISM or System Update Readiness tool to fix the Windows corruption errors:

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:48 AM
  • My win 7 cant install any updates. every time I check for updates I get this error:

"WindowsUpdate_8007370A" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

When I search for it in the Microsoft page it asks me to check my spelling (realy)

I have no updates you can imagine I get a few Blue screens during the week. 

Hello , test with Windows Update Agent.

Monday, June 29, 2015 2:23 PM