Windows vista & HP laser jet P2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I have just purchased an HP Pavillion Notebook PC with windows vista operating system, I also purchased a HP laser jet P2015 and when I put the installation CD in the CD rom nothing happens... I have looked up the instructions on the HP website and  I am a bit confused because it does not list Vista as one of the Operating systems for this printer. It indicates XP windows 2000 to name few but no vista....

Monday, March 3, 2008 12:55 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I’m not sure if HP LaserJet P2015 is designed for Windows Vista, but according to my research HP has released the driver of this printer to run on Windows Vista:

You may give it a try and let me know the result if possible:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=1845552&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=1845551&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=2093

Nice day!

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 3:56 AM